|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serves|
|15 min||60 min||75 min||12|
2 cups of Spelt Flour
2 table spoons of Coconut oil
2 table spoons of Sugar or Honey
1 cup of Coconut milk
2 tabele spoons of Cinnamon powder
1 table spoon of Cinnamon powder
2 table spoon of Honey
- Preheat oven to 280 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for dough together. You want it pretty smooth
- Put dough to pan (I usually use baking paper)
- Grated all apples and lighty push it into the dough, then sprinkle with Cinnamon powder and spray with honey
- Bake for 45 - 60 minutes or until the tops are golden
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a few days. Refrigerate to keep longer.
I love this Cake, because it's light but yummy. Every piece is about 1 Apple, which is great. Because Apples are great source of fiber. So this cake helps you to feel fuller longer time. I also reduce dramaticaly sugar.
You can use any flour substitute you like. I love apple flour or coconut flour.