|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serves|
|2 min||3 min||5 min||1|
This is one of my all time favorite breakfast. It's easy, fast and super yummy. Fatty avocado and whole wheat toast keeps me fuller longer time, which is great.
1 Whole wheat toast
1 Egg - organic is the best
1/2 avocado - well ripped
1 tea spoon of lemon juice
salt & pepper by your taste
- Bake toast in toaster until golden - by your taste preference
- Prepare your egg on non stick pan - withou oil - again by your taste. I love hard whites and liquidy yolks...
- Cut avocado in a half, peel one half and mashed him with lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Put avocado mashed puree on the toast
- And then final part.. add you perfectly baked egg :-)
Avocado Healthy Benefits:
- Healthy fats - fats account for around three quarters of the calorie count of an avocado. Most of it is monounsaturated fat. Monounsaturated fat is considered to be a "good fat" which reduces levels of bad cholesterol in your blood and lowers your risk of stroke and heart disease
- Protein - an average avocado contains around 4 grams of protein
- Vitamins and minerals - avocados are an excellent source of potassium (containing more per weight than bananas). In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin K, Vitamin B9, vitamin B6, vitamin B5 vitamin C, and vitamin E.2
- Dietary fiber - a medium avocado contains 11 grams of fiber, which is close to half of the daily recommended minimum intake
What is your favorite Breakfast? Do you prefer salty or sweet breakfasts?