|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serves|
|5 min||30 min||35 min||4|
Ingredients:1/2 cup of Chestnut flour
1/4 cup of minced Flax Seeds
1 cup of Coconut milk
2 table spoons of Cinnamon powder
2 table spoons of chopped Dark chocolate
4 Apples - chopped
4 table spoons of Honey
- In large bowl mix together Chesnut flour, Flax Seeds, Coconut milk, Egg, Cinnamon powder and Chocolate.
- Pour the batter into paper lined muffin pan cups.
- On the top add Apples. One Appple for one muffin to get extra fiber. Then on the top of Apples add 1 sppon of Honey on every muffin. This is only one sweetener in these muffins. Will gratin Apples to the heaven :)
- Place to the owen for about 30 minutes (180°C/356°F).
- Let them cool before serving.
I love adding more fruits to my muffins to get extra portion of fiber. So in every muffin you have 1 Apple. Same trick like in mine Apple Pie...
Did you ever try Chestnut flour? You should. It's amazing flour substiture. Rich of taste and gluten free. I love it so much...