|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serves|
|5 min||15 + 15 min||35 min||3|
Ingredients:5 bigger White Potatoes
6 tablespoons of Tapioca flour
2 tablespoons of minced Flaxseeds
1 tablespoon of minced Pinenuts
1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
6 tablespoons of Coconut oil
1. Peel and cook potatoes. Then remove water and put them back to the pot.
2. Cover potatoes with tapioca flour, minced flaxseeds and pinenuts. Cover with a pot-lid and let rest for about 10 minutes.
3. Mashed potatoes with flour and add eggs in the end of process.
4. Add salt by your taste
5. Heat sauce pan with coconut oil ove medium and put 2 table spoons of "dough" to the oil.
6. Fried until they are golden
7. Remove from the oil and place over paper towel to remove excess oil from them.
8. Serve and enjoy :-)
This is Paleo twist for typical Czech recipe called "škubánky", which is created by white flour instead of my substitutes.
You can fill them with ham and cheese before frying if you want. Or you can serve them with quacamole for example.